Gulf View Waterfront Resort Cares About Accessibility
If you have difficulty learning about or checking availability of our resort, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and we will assist you personally.
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all our guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research our site regardless of device type or the need for assistive technology like a screen readers, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software. Gulf View Waterfront Resort is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing have been developed with careful consideration of these guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading Gulf View Waterfront Resort website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
HOTEL ADA ACCESSIBILITY
- Gulf View Waterfront Resort does not have any ADA compliant rooms.
- The lobby is not wheelchair accessible, but check-in can be completed without accessing the lobby (per request).
- The beach and garden areas are not wheelchair accessible.
- There is no designated handicapped parking spot on property.